Download 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla
|App Name||1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla|
|Update||May 12, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla FAQs, Guide, and Features
Our ad-free application will notify Muslims when to pray. It is offering a preset and calculated timing based on your city selection with various settings for adjustment in a very beautiful and not least user-friendly interface, into which we put a lot of rethinking.
If your observation shows that the app is giving you wrong prayer times, try adjusting your settings. You can also fine-tune the timing by pressing and holding time column under “Show all” screen.
We have a variety of notification schemes that will fit most of your situations: beautiful Adhans with possibility to install your own. Our animated Tasbih features interval adjustment from 10 to 100 right from the front-end. Just press and hold the central bead for the additional interface. The different sounds and vibrations will give you necessary control for comfortable and precise dhikr while you are not looking at the screen.
The app also helps you to find the Qibla direction, but make sure you are not using it next to other devices generating extensive electromagnetic waves as they can corrupt the compass reading.
We are doing our best to give you the best, so tell us what you think. Your feedback is very important to us! Whether you’d like to compliment or provide feedback about a disappointment, your comments are welcome. Please note, while we appreciate all feedback, we may be unable to respond to every submission.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: There will be no notification for a prayer if you don’t allow our app to work under Doze mode restrictions on Android OS 6.0+. To do so, you need to accept permission request during first installation, or check “Ignore optimisation” (or similar) under your battery and power saving settings (or similar)
We are continuing to develop and innovating our app to serve you better, while keeping it free and ad-free. Now you can help us in covering our costs for server, development and design by purchasing our In-App product or with donations.
– Widget for Ramadan. Track your fasting at a glance.
– Separate fasting calendar. Go to Calendar and Holidays and click the “Ramadan fasting timetable” at the bottom of the screen. To share timetable, “share” button on the upper right corner.
– Fixed error with Hijri date.
The 1Muslim – Prayer times, Azan, Qibla is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.