Download 2048 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the 2048 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the 2048 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install 2048 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the 2048 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the 2048 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install 2048 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the 2048 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the 2048 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install 2048 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the 2048 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the 2048 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the 2048 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||October 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
2048 FAQs, Guide, and Features
2048 is an addictive number puzzle game based on simple addition. You can enjoy all fun of number games, cool math games, logic puzzle games, brain teaser, and mind blowing in this free super numbers puzzle.
With 5 undos, 5 boards, smooth performance, low storage plus other features, this new free 2048 game brings you best experience among all 2048 number games.
HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move all tiles. After every swipe, a new tile of 2 or 4 will appear in a random empty spot. When two tile puzzles with a same number touch, they merge into one. 2+2=4, 4+4=8, 8+8=16, 16+16=32, 32+32=64, 64+64=128, …, 256 .. 512 .. 1024 …, when 2048 puzzle is created, you win! When there’s zero available spot and zero adjacent tiles with a same numeral, you lose.
– Five undos. Most 2048 games have just one undo.
– Classic (4×4), small (3×3), big (5×5), bigger (6×6), huge (8×8) boards!
– Endless mode. After winning at 2048 tile, you can challenge 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536, 131072 … to ENDLESS!
– Process is automatically saved
– Beautiful plus simple UI, smooth animations
– Native implementation, best performance, low storage, small app
– Supports android versions from 2.1
– Upgraded version of original popular classic 2048 number game
The three multiply three ( 3 x 3 ) mode is hardest while the eight multiply eight ( 8 x 8 ) mode is easiest since they have fewest and most empty spots separately.
Slide screen, join the numbers, merge the puzzles, get to 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, … then win! This fun numbers app is for adult, teenagers, kids. Everyone can experience cool math logic in this fun puzzles game.
Now start training your brain, your mind and enjoy playing this free cool math, educational, and addicting mini numbers game! Challenge best score!
* Fix a bug which occurs in a few condition in Backup/Restore screen
* Some general improvements
* Happy holidays!
The 2048 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.