Download ABUS App2Cam Plus for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ABUS App2Cam Plus for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ABUS App2Cam Plus on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ABUS App2Cam Plus for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ABUS App2Cam Plus on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ABUS App2Cam Plus on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ABUS App2Cam Plus for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ABUS App2Cam Plus on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ABUS App2Cam Plus and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ABUS App2Cam Plus for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ABUS App2Cam Plus on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ABUS App2Cam Plus and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ABUS App2Cam Plus and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ABUS App2Cam Plus
|App Name||ABUS App2Cam Plus|
|Developer||ABUS Security Center GmbH & Co. KG|
|Update||November 26, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
ABUS App2Cam Plus FAQs, Guide, and Features
With the App2Cam Plus you control your surveillance cameras from the ABUS Comfort-Line.
The core functions of the app:
1. the step-by-step wizard of the app takes you by the hand for the start-up, so that the app shows the first live image of the camera within a few minutes.
2. make personal settings in the app to set up the camera and app for the conditions on your site.
3. you have permanent and free access to all camera functions, e.g. the live image of the camera and the memory – even when you are on the road.
4. the camera informs you about events (detected movements) via push message. For example, you can see immediately who is standing in front of your front door, whether your child is already back from school, who is hanging around in your garden at night, what your dog is up to, and much more.
5. up to 8 cameras from the ABUS Comfort-Line and previous models can be integrated into the app.
Other functions, depending on the camera model:
– Smart pairing via Bluetooth allows your camera and smartphone to connect even faster during start-up. This means that even camera beginners can get up and running in just a few minutes.
– For cameras with the object recognition function, define what the camera should report to you via push message: People, animals and/or vehicles. Adjust the sensitivity of the respective detection according to your personal needs.
– For cameras with intercom function, you can activate the camera’s microphone or speaker with just one tap to talk back via smartphone and quickly clarify situations.
– With pan-tilt cameras, you can intuitively control the angle of view by swiping directly on the live image or by calling up the preset positions.
– For cameras with masking functions, you define in the settings private zones to be hidden (e.g. public streets, neighboring properties), zones with sensitive motion detection, or zones without detection at all (if, for example, a waving flag, or a shadow cast is detected as a person).
At a glance:
– Quick start-up via step-by-step wizard
– Permanent and free access to all functions
– Push message in case of motion detection
– Access in home network/WLAN and on the road (remote access)
– Manage all settings/set personal settings
– Up to 8 cameras
The current camera models / sets for the App2Cam Plus:
– ABUS WLAN Battery Cam with Base Station (PPIC90000)
– ABUS WLAN Battery Cam with Base Station Set of 2 (PPIC90200)
– ABUS WLAN Pan Tilt Outdoor Camera (PPIC42520)
– ABUS WLAN Outdoor Camera (PPIC44520)
– ABUS WLAN Privacy Indoor Camera (PPIC31020)
– ABUS Smart Security World WLAN Light Camera (PPIC36520)
– ABUS Smart Security World WLAN video door phone (PPIC35520)
– ABUS Smart Security World WLAN Outdoor Pan/Tilt Camera (PPIC32520)
– ABUS Smart Security World WLAN Tube Camera (PPIC34520)
– ABUS Smart Security World WLAN indoor pan/tilt camera (PPIC32020)
– ABUS OneLook Video Surveillance Set (PPDF16000)
– ABUS OneLook Video Surveillance System (PPDF18000)
– TVAC16000, TVAC16001, TVAC19000 and TVAC19100
For more information, click here:
The ABUS WLAN Battery Cam at https://akku-cam.abus.com/
All models on https://mobil.abus.com/Privat/Videoueberwachung/Heimwerker-Systeme
Do you have any questions or suggestions? You can reach us by phone at +49 8207 959-0.
– Simplification of privacy zone masking
– Improvement of stability in general
– Compatibility with Android 12
– Bug fixes in general
Best to download and rate right away.
Your ABUS Security Center
The ABUS App2Cam Plus is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.