Download Acapella from PicPlayPost for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Acapella from PicPlayPost for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Acapella from PicPlayPost on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Acapella from PicPlayPost for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Acapella from PicPlayPost on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Acapella from PicPlayPost on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Acapella from PicPlayPost for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Acapella from PicPlayPost on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Acapella from PicPlayPost and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Acapella from PicPlayPost for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Acapella from PicPlayPost on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Acapella from PicPlayPost and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Acapella from PicPlayPost and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Acapella from PicPlayPost
|App Name||Acapella from PicPlayPost|
|Update||July 12, 2016|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Acapella from PicPlayPost FAQs, Guide, and Features
***This is a BETA version***
IMPORTANT: When you press “Record a new video” for the very first time, you will be prompted to calibrate the app for your device to improve synchronization. Please go to a quiet room for the calibration and avoid external sounds/noises . You can also calibrate your device from the Info “i” menu. (please make sure the play volume is at maximum to the beep plays at its loudest. thanks.)
NOTE: For longer recordings (1 minute and over), it can take at least twice the duration for rendering to complete, so please allow several minutes to complete. Please ensure you have 1-2Gb free in internal storage for rendering and close all apps running in the background.
We recommend using headset when recording for best audio quality. To improve audio sync, follow these steps after your 2nd recording (and repeat for all other subsequent recordings):
1) Adjust right to find where the audio aligns (do it small steps using slider & << >> arrows, and preview at each step).
————|——— (adjust right & preview)
————–|——- (adjust & preview)
———————| (repeat till end)
2) If the audio doesn’t align on the right, start adjusting to the left
——–|————- (adjust left & preview)
Acapella (from the makers of PicPlayPost) provides singers and musicians an easy way to create amazing a cappella videos. Elevate your performances with Acapella from PicPlayPost by creating multi-part harmonies or jam with different instruments. Be sure to join the Acapella community and connect with other singers and musicians!
Create your Acapella in 3 simple steps:
1) Select your Acapella layout
2) Record your videos
Acapella from PicPlayPost is a powerful Acapella maker equipped with the following features:
– Record and sync your Acapella videos in real time
– Record up to 9 frames Acapella
– Free metronome
– Video playback after first video is recorded
– Save your Acapella to your Mixcord account for editing later
– Collaborate with your friends
You can also use Acapella from PicPlayPost to create live video collage recordings and sing karaoke to share, or as a beatbox maker, or get inspiration to create an cappella like Pentatonix.
We are still working on adding more features and making improvements to Acapella. Please send us your feedback and report any issues to: [email protected]
Follow us on
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter – @AcapellaApp
Bug fixes & improvements.
Collaborate with Friends!!
(Select “Collaboration” option from the Post screen)
Use headset when recording, and to sync/align audio, see detail steps how to do it in app description on Google Play. Thanks!
The Acapella from PicPlayPost is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.