Download aCar – Car Management, Mileage for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the aCar – Car Management, Mileage for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the aCar – Car Management, Mileage on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install aCar – Car Management, Mileage for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the aCar – Car Management, Mileage on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the aCar – Car Management, Mileage on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install aCar – Car Management, Mileage for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the aCar – Car Management, Mileage on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the aCar – Car Management, Mileage and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install aCar – Car Management, Mileage for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the aCar – Car Management, Mileage on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the aCar – Car Management, Mileage and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the aCar – Car Management, Mileage and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
aCar – Car Management, Mileage
|App Name||aCar – Car Management, Mileage|
|Update||October 18, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
aCar – Car Management, Mileage FAQs, Guide, and Features
***** aCar has been downloaded over ONE MILLION times *****
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses, Trips, Accidents and Notes
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Backup your data on fuelly.com cloud, synchronize your data across multiple devices and with fuelly.com website, and access them everywhere.
* Ability to sync with iOS devices when using Gas Cubby by Fuelly (and an iOS device)
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Support for accident records, purchase/selling records and general notes for vehicles.
* Support for vehicle level units. You might track a vehicle in kilometers and another one in miles at the same time. Likewise, one in gallons and another in liters.
* Support for adding profile pictures to your vehicles.
* Better classification of your vehicles and there are support for a wide range of cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATV/UTV, snowmobiles, etc.
* An enhanced reminders system which provides you the option either to create standalone reminders or to auto-create them after entering a service record.
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Ability to automatically backup data monthly
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come…
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Importing more CSV data formats from Fuelly.com website.
* Add Photos and PDF’s to your records
– Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don’t post the bugs here!
– Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
– Need more info? Refer to website!
~ Fixed notifications on devices running Android 7.0+
The aCar – Car Management, Mileage is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.