Download Add Text To Photo for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Add Text To Photo for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Add Text To Photo on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Add Text To Photo for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Add Text To Photo on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Add Text To Photo on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Add Text To Photo for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Add Text To Photo on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Add Text To Photo and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Add Text To Photo for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Add Text To Photo on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Add Text To Photo and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Add Text To Photo and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Add Text To Photo
|App Name||Add Text To Photo|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||April 6, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Add Text To Photo FAQs, Guide, and Features
Write texts to your pictures using different fonts. You can resize, color, and apply some cool effects to them.
Add as many texts as you like in any position and with any rotation.
You can also enhance your photos with comic conversations. Choose among a wide variety of speech bubbles.
You can add as many dialogue balloons as you want and customize them as you wish.
– New fonts (you can add your own ones too).
– Draw text or figures with your finger.
– Comic bubbles can be filled with images.
– Predefined templates to combine image and text.
– Bug fixes.
The Add Text To Photo is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.