Download Adobe Creative Cloud for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Adobe Creative Cloud on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Adobe Creative Cloud for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Adobe Creative Cloud on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Adobe Creative Cloud on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Adobe Creative Cloud for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Adobe Creative Cloud on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Adobe Creative Cloud and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Adobe Creative Cloud for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Adobe Creative Cloud on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Adobe Creative Cloud and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Adobe Creative Cloud and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Adobe Creative Cloud
|App Name||Adobe Creative Cloud|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||October 14, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
Adobe Creative Cloud FAQs, Guide, and Features
Take Creative Cloud with you to manage your files, view tutorials, and discover apps on the go. It’s all on your device, wherever you are.
Get the most out of your Creative Cloud apps with engaging videos and tutorials. Filter by your favorite apps and track your progress through a series of tutorials.
ACCESS YOUR FILES
Search, browse, and preview design assets like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign files as well as PDFs, XD prototypes, Lightroom photos, mobile creations, and Libraries, both online and off. Add files to Creative Cloud from your mobile device. Get your graphics from Adobe Stock and Creative Cloud Libraries into other apps by saving to your camera roll.
2GB OF STORAGE
Free, basic Creative Cloud membership includes 2GB of complimentary storage for file syncing and sharing.
Discover the newest Creative Cloud mobile apps to complement what you’re already doing on your desktop.
Send designs and comments to your team, and get instant notification of their feedback. Publish your work to Behance to reach a broader audience.
SAVE YOUR WORK
Screenshot syncing lets you annotate, mark up, and sync them with your desktop automatically. Then get a link for easy sharing.
THE FINE PRINT
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
-ADOBE MAX: Be inspired by expert speakers in design, photography, and illustration — all for free. Join our live virtual event October 26-28 PDT.
-ADOBE MEDIA ENCODER NOTIFICATIONS: Get notified when Media Encoder render jobs complete.
-PLUS THE USUAL UPDATES: Bug fixes and improvements.
The Adobe Creative Cloud is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.