Download Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor
|App Name||Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor|
|Update||October 24, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo editor and camera app that empowers your photography, helping you capture and edit stunning images.
Easy image editing tools like sliders and filters for pictures simplify photo editing. Retouch full-resolution photos, apply photo filters, or start photo editing wherever you are.
EDIT PHOTOS ANYWHERE
Edit and transform raw photos with one of the world’s most intuitive photo editing apps. Tap and drag sliders to improve light and color, apply filters for pictures, presets and more. Breathe life into your photo editing with leading photography tools.
Retouch light and color to make camera photos pop. Easy photo editor sliders let you control photo properties from your phone screen.
Crop and Rotate tools find the right size and aspect ratio to show off your camera work. Create clean camera shots with straight lines by adjusting perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and Geometry sliders.
Compare photo edits without losing the original and pick your favorite look.
Access all your presets anywhere. Image edits on one device are applied everywhere else.
EDIT THE FINE DETAILS
Finesse details with the advanced picture editor. Remove almost anything with a touch of the Healing Brush. Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further. Achieve stunning effects with advanced color grading and import your own graphical watermarks for a personal touch.
Easy, guided tutorials teach you to use the photo editor to its full potential.
LIGHTROOM PRESETS SIMPLIFY PHOTO EDITING:
Achieve pro photo editing faster with presets – filters for pictures – and get perfect Recommended Presets with the help of AI. Simplify your photo editing, and access 150+ new hand-crafted presets with Lightroom Premium. Combine presets to recreate your favorite photo effects perfectly every time with one tap.
The picture editor with unique camera controls to unlock your photography potential. Choose exposure, timer, instant presets, raw and more. Control your photography with camera capture modes like Professional and HDR.
SMART PHOTO ORGANIZATION
The photo editor harnesses Adobe Sensei AI to tag and organize photos based on the objects or people that are in them. Use handy organizational tools like ratings and flags to mark and group your photos.
ADVANCED PHOTO SHARING
Group Albums let you invite others and collect photos in one place. Share your work with users in the Discover section so they can see your creative process. Lightroom galleries showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly and keep changes up to date. Get inspiration from other creatives in the Lightroom Community and see personalized content with cool presets in your feed.
Follow your favorite photo editors, discover presets and get inspiration for your camera work.
EASY ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE:
The Lightroom image editor is the best cloud-based service for photography lovers.
Retouch full-resolution shots and have originals and edits backed up to the cloud. Searchable keywords are automatically applied to sort photos without tagging.
*Full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory capabilities including but not limited to devices such as – Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, and OnePlus 5.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
– Masking: Selective is renamed Masking, letting you use multiple selection tools to create complex selections; Includes Color & Luminance Masks
– Masking: Select Subject & Sky – AI selects the subject or sky in the photo to apply edits to; Requires minimum 6GB RAM
– Recommended Presets: AI suggests the best community presets based on your photo
– Premium Presets: 75+ new hand-crafted presets
– Better Library Performance: Now your library is quicker to load & interact with
The Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.