Download Adventure Escape: Asylum for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Adventure Escape: Asylum for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Adventure Escape: Asylum on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Adventure Escape: Asylum for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Adventure Escape: Asylum on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Adventure Escape: Asylum on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Adventure Escape: Asylum for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Adventure Escape: Asylum on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Adventure Escape: Asylum and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Adventure Escape: Asylum for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Adventure Escape: Asylum on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Adventure Escape: Asylum and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Adventure Escape: Asylum and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Adventure Escape: Asylum
|App Name||Adventure Escape: Asylum|
|Update||August 11, 2018|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
Adventure Escape: Asylum FAQs, Guide, and Features
Can you remember your past and escape the Asylum?
Anna wakes up one day in an asylum with hazy memories of her past. Soon, it’s clear that something has gone very, very wrong at the Byers Institute. In fact, there is a killer on the loose! As Anna tries to escape, a mysterious girl begins to appear with helpful warnings. Is the girl a figment of Anna’s delusions? Or is there more to Anna’s past than she knows?
Join millions of happy Adventure Escape players and see if you can solve the mystery of Asylum!
Play this premium escape game!
– Beautiful graphics bring haunting scenes to life!
– Explore the Asylum grounds and unravel the story behind this mysterious place!
– Complete 10 chapters – all FREE – each with unique escape challenges!
– Gather tools and items to aid in your escape!
– Uncover the mystery of Anna’s past!
– Memorable characters!
– Solve devious puzzles and riddles!
– Find hidden objects that help you break free!
– It’s free! No registration, no hassles, just download and play.
Uncover the secrets of Adventure Escape: Asylum. Explore the asylum and help Anna recover her lost memories. Can YOU escape?
Thanks for playing! Search for “Adventure Escape” to find more Haiku Games!
– Improved support for Android 8 and 9
– Fixed a crash issue
The Adventure Escape: Asylum is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.