Download ADW Launcher 2 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ADW Launcher 2 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ADW Launcher 2 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ADW Launcher 2 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ADW Launcher 2 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ADW Launcher 2 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ADW Launcher 2 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ADW Launcher 2 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ADW Launcher 2 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ADW Launcher 2 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ADW Launcher 2 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ADW Launcher 2 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ADW Launcher 2 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ADW Launcher 2
|App Name||ADW Launcher 2|
|Update||September 15, 2018|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
ADW Launcher 2 FAQs, Guide, and Features
You may think the original and best launcher of all time has not been updated, because people assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it’s more like we released this update 3 years ago and you didn’t realize. Don’t worry, we understand not everyone has…1.21 gigawatts!! to spend.
Having said this, we’ve been reading a lot about Google recommendations on abusing app options and settings, and we’ve talked a lot about it. But as the ability to speak does not make us intelligent we’ve made all the opposite. You know, without freedom of choice there is no creativity. The Launcher bores.
You may also think “I find your excess of settings disturbing” and we don’t blame you! It’s a totally normal reaction. I guess you guys aren’t ready for that yet. But your kids are gonna love it. In the end, the possibility of configuring it to your likeness is approximately 3720 to 1, what makes it the best launcher because maths never lie.
And yeah, we have screens, ¿and icons? for sure, ahh and we have widgets too, what more?, I mean what else?, in fact, you can make your own. And if you prefer getting everything pre-made, use themes! Or widget and template packs! ¿Is your device’s desktop boring? Change it again Sam. Your style, your rules, Do. Or do not, there’s a setting for it, tweak it, change it, shaken, not stirred.
And remember, “There’s no such thing as ‘the unknown,’ only options inside ADW Settings”
¿Are you gonna miss it?
Most of the application have been reprogrammed and redesigned from scratch. Also we have added a lot of new features. Here are some of them:
* Support for Android 7.1 launcher shortcuts (limited support on older versions down to 5.x)
* Added new icons effects section. You can choose image filters and compositions. Awesome!!!
* Dynamic UI coloring using wallpaper colors.
* New way to manage screens. Hold down an empty area of the desktop.
* New way to add widgets and shortcuts.
* New way to change the wallpaper, lock/unlock the desktop or access settings. Hold down an empty area of the desktop and choose the option.
* Added fast scroll app drawer style.
* Added indexed fast scroll app drawer style.
* Added some desktop transitions.
* Added new section to configure icon badges.
* Added a visual mode to configure desktop, icon appearance, folder appearance, and app drawer options.
* Added option to change the top panel/widget.
* Added option to change the content type of bottom panel (dock/widget).
* Added new wrap folder mode to folders. This mode lets you launch the first app in the folder on tap, and show the folder contents on swipe up.
* Added new fast application search in app drawer.
* Improved app categories in app drawer.
* Improved way to manage user gestures.
* Improved way to apply internal and external themes.
* Improved context menu for all desktop objects.
* Added new Custom Widget object. You can add new custom widgets from widget list, import them from friends and other developers, create, edit and share your own.
* Added some initial extensions for the custom widgets (time/battery)
* Check out ADWExtensions pack for more extensions (weather, gmail, etc).
* Added template manager. Remove, add and share templates easily.
* Improved icon properties dialog.
* Improved folder properties dialog.
* Added backup manager in advanced settings/system. Now you can import data from other famous launchers (if you miss one, report back to us so we can include it!)
* Added the possibility to set a secondary action on desktop shortcuts. Swipe up over the desktop shortcut to execute the secondary action.
* Probably 2 or 200 things I’m forgetting…
* A bunch of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff inside!
Final ADW Launcher version for devices with android < 2.3.x.
Sorry guys, get a new device 😉
Updated privacy information
The ADW Launcher 2 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.