Download Age of History Lite for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Age of History Lite for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Age of History Lite on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Age of History Lite for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Age of History Lite on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Age of History Lite on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Age of History Lite for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Age of History Lite on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Age of History Lite and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Age of History Lite for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Age of History Lite on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Age of History Lite and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Age of History Lite and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Age of History Lite
|App Name||Age of History Lite|
|Update||November 2, 2020|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
Age of History Lite FAQs, Guide, and Features
Age of History is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
Detailed map of the World with 342 provinces and map of Kepler-22b with 404 provinces to play!
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
– The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see ‘!’ in top right.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders – Normal View
– Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
– Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
– Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
– Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
– Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
– Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders – Diplomacy View
– War: declare war on a civilization.
– Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
– Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
– Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
– Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
– Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
– Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
– Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
– Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 191 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
– Modern world
– Modern world Full
– World war I
– World war I Full
– World war II
– World war II Full
– Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Contact: [email protected]
New: Army view instead of Economy view
New language: Português
New language: Čeština
Scale of icons
New language: Nederlands
New language: العربية
New: Map Scale 400%, 300%
New language: Italiano
New Scenario: Modern World 13 Civilizations
New language: 日本語
New language: Français
AI improvements: Diplomacy
AI Difficulty balance
New language: 한국어
New: Settings -> Landscape
New: Settings -> Show order of moves
New language: Deutsch
The Age of History Lite is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.