Download AIDA64 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AIDA64 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AIDA64 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AIDA64 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AIDA64 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AIDA64 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AIDA64 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AIDA64 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AIDA64 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AIDA64 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AIDA64 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AIDA64 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AIDA64 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||July 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
AIDA64 FAQs, Guide, and Features
Hardware and software information utility for Android based devices. Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs, including:
– CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
– Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
– Battery level and temperature monitoring
– WiFi and cellular network information
– Android OS and Dalvik properties
– SoC and device model identification
– Memory and storage utilization
– OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
– Vulkan, OpenCL, CUDA, PCI, USB device listing
– Sensor polling
– Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
– Android Wear module: native app for watches
– Android 4.2 or later
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE — also known as Wi-Fi connection information. AIDA64 requires this permission to show WiFi network information like signal strength and SSID.
– CAMERA. AIDA64 requires this permission to show camera information like picture resolution. AIDA64 does not take any photos or videos.
– On Android 4.2 to 4.3: READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE — also known as Photos/Media/Files. AIDA64 requires this permission to detect external storage (SD-card) total and free space. Note: Due to a bug in Play Store, even on newer Android releases Play Store will incorrectly ask for this permission, even though AIDA64 doesn’t need and doesn’t utilize the permission. After the installation of the app, you can check the actually utilized permissions in Android Settings / Apps / AIDA64, and you will see that this permission is not used by AIDA64.
– Screen diagonal size calculation may yield to an incorrect value if the manufacturer encoded the wrong xdpi and ydpi values into the Android profile of the device. If you find the screen size incorrect, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Camera capabilities may show incorrect information if the manufacturer encoded the wrong values into the Android profile of the device. If you find misreported information on the Devices page, please send us the report of your device from the About page, and we will fix it up in the next AIDA64 app update.
– Battery capacity can only be reported for factory default batteries. If the battery was replaced with an extended capacity battery, neither Android or AIDA64 will be able to detect the new capacity.
– Battery charge rate may be reported incorrectly if the phone or tablet doesn’t properly support the new battery API calls introduced in Android 5.0. Even new Android devices released in 2015, coming with Android 5.0+ may not support it properly (example: Galaxy S6 doesn’t fully support the new APIs).
– Fixed: core architecture detection for Dimensity 1200-AI
Previous version 1.77:
– Indonesian localization
– EMUI version information (Android page)
– MIUI version information (Android page)
– Improved support for Galaxy S21 Series
Previous version 1.70:
– Android Wear module / About page / Upload Report
Previous version 1.69:
– Light Theme
– Settings / Theme option
– Save report to file
– Copy to Clipboard via long-press
– Pushback against fake Chinese phones and tablets
The AIDA64 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.