Download Air Hockey Challenge for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Air Hockey Challenge for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Air Hockey Challenge on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Air Hockey Challenge for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Air Hockey Challenge on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Air Hockey Challenge on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Air Hockey Challenge for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Air Hockey Challenge on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Air Hockey Challenge and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Air Hockey Challenge for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Air Hockey Challenge on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Air Hockey Challenge and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Air Hockey Challenge and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Air Hockey Challenge
|App Name||Air Hockey Challenge|
|Update||July 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Air Hockey Challenge FAQs, Guide, and Features
Challenge various levels! And challenge tons of stages with various obstacles.
– 4 different levels supported (easy, normal, hard, very hard)
– Offline versus mode supported (2 players versus mode on 1 device)
– Tons of stages with various maps and obstacles supported
– Various arena skins (in-app purchasable)
– Powerful support items that help players
– Leaderboard, Achievement supported
– 16 languages supported
– Tablet pc supported
The Air Hockey Challenge is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.