Download AirMini™ by ResMed for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AirMini™ by ResMed for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AirMini™ by ResMed on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AirMini™ by ResMed for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AirMini™ by ResMed on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AirMini™ by ResMed on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AirMini™ by ResMed for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AirMini™ by ResMed on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AirMini™ by ResMed and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AirMini™ by ResMed for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AirMini™ by ResMed on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AirMini™ by ResMed and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AirMini™ by ResMed and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AirMini™ by ResMed
|App Name||AirMini™ by ResMed|
|Update||January 19, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
AirMini™ by ResMed FAQs, Guide, and Features
The AirMini™ by ResMed app is your personal sleep therapy assistant – on your phone! By utilizing Bluetooth® wireless technology, it enables you to use smart devices to set up therapy, change comfort settings and track your sleep on your AirMini machine.
Developed by ResMed, the world’s leading provider of connected healthcare solutions, the AirMini app can help ensure that you’re always in control and informed. To learn more about AirMini, visit airmini.resmed.com
Note: This app does not support ResMed AirSense 10 or AirCurve 10 devices. Learn more at myair.resmed.com
Starting and stopping therapy is close to effortless with setup and operation all managed on your personal smart device.
Daily statistics on usage hours, mask seal and events per hour are recorded for you to review after every sleep.
See how well you slept with a snapshot of your most recent therapy session posted on your dashboard.
Therapy pressure is set by your provider, but with adjustable comfort settings, your experience can be customized to suit you.
Machine and mask setup tools walk you through step-by-step to support your therapy journey from your very first day.
The Upload Data to Cloud function allows you to easily share your therapy data with your provider or physician.
You can now add the following masks from the Equipment setup screen and watch the guided setup videos for proper assembly and fit.
• AirTouch™ N20
• AirFit™ N30
• F20 with HumidX
This release also contains minor bug fixes and performance improvements
The AirMini™ by ResMed is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.