Download AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA
|App Name||AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA|
|Update||December 15, 2021|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA FAQs, Guide, and Features
AirScreen is the most advanced wireless streaming receiver for AirPlay, Cast, Miracast*, and DLNA. It can allow your device to receive screen mirroring, photos, music, videos and other media from phones, tablets, laptops and more via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, letting you experience the joy of sharing almost anything with your family and friends on a bigger screen.
Why use AirScreen:
• Versatile Wireless connectivity: AirScreen supports all of the major wireless streaming protocols, including Airplay, Cast, Miracast*, and DLNA. This means you can easily receive almost anything from your devices without using cables.
• Compatible with many operating systems: AirScreen is compatible with mainstream operating systems including iOS 8 through 13, macOS 10.5 through 10.15, Android 5 through 10, and Windows 7 through 10. That means you can experience the joy of receiving almost anything across different platforms.
• Supports a huge range of applications: AirScreen can expand your experience to let you listen to songs from iTunes, watch videos with YouTube, view webpages from Safari and Chrome, and do so much more. Thousands of applications are supported by AirScreen, which means more media resources for you.
• Convenient use: AirScreen only needs to be installed on the devices you want to receive media on, you don’t need to install it on any of the devices you want to send media from.
• Screen recording: You never have to worry about missing content. AirScreen can record any time you use it, so you can keep your favorites.
• Privacy protection: AirScreen protects your privacy from being violated by using encrypted data transfer over the network to avoid unauthorized data access.
• More advantages: AirScreen improves your media viewing experience using Video Hardware Acceleration (Improve the performance of video playback up to 40% or more), supports Ultra High-Definition resolution (4K) for clearer pictures, has Background Service Mode to let you work on other things while you receive, lets you personalize with features such as setting device names, and has even more strengths.
AirScreen video tutorials:
AirScreen is always innovating, so we want to hear your voice. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send an email to us at [email protected]
* This feature has been disabled since Android Oreo (8.0).
PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: Android phone/tablets and some Android TV models are NOT YET fully supported by the current version. There may be some glitches, so please report any issues (along with your device model and app id of airscreen) to [email protected] We are doing our best to make AirScreen function on all devices ASAP.
1. Added support for SMB and NFS file sharing protocols in the Media browser.
2. Added the Multi-device connection feature for the Pro version, which allows more than one device to connect to AirScreen via AirPlay at the same time.
3. Stability and Performance improvements.
The AirScreen – AirPlay & Cast & Miracast & DLNA is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.