Download Alfred Home for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Alfred Home for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Alfred Home on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Alfred Home for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Alfred Home on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Alfred Home on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Alfred Home for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Alfred Home on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Alfred Home and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Alfred Home for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Alfred Home on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Alfred Home and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Alfred Home and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Alfred Home|
|Developer||Alfred International inc|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Alfred Home FAQs, Guide, and Features
Say hello to the Alfred Home App, this app is designed specifically for the line of Alfred smart touchscreen motorized deadbolts that are as satisfying to operate as they are to look at. The Alfred Home App uses Bluetooth technology to provide you with multiple methods of operating your new Alfred Smart Door Lock with your smartphone.
With your new Alfred Smart Door lock installed you can now take advantage of all the integrated features and settings right from your iPhone using the Alfred Home App.
Here are just a few great features that are right at your fingertips while using the Alfred Home App:
– Lock and Unlock your device with your phone at short range with Bluetooth connection or via WIFI if an Alfred Connect Wifi Integration system is also installed in your home.
– Send digital Bluetooth credentials to friends and family to allow them access to your lock and get a notification every time they use it.
– Change or update all of your lock setting from within the App, including Away mode and Auto Relock.
– Add or Delete Pin Codes including single use, recurring or time sensitive codes.
– Initiate One Touch unlock, allowing you to simply touch the keypad when your phone is nearby to open the lock.
– Check on the battery life of your locks to make sure you never come home to dead batteries.
– Feel safe and secure with AES128 Bit encryption which protects your locks credentials.
– Functions optimization.
The Alfred Home is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.