Download Alight Mobile for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Alight Mobile for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Alight Mobile on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Alight Mobile for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Alight Mobile on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Alight Mobile on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Alight Mobile for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Alight Mobile on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Alight Mobile and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Alight Mobile for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Alight Mobile on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Alight Mobile and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Alight Mobile and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Alight Mobile|
|Developer||Alight Solutions, LLC|
|Update||September 24, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Alight Mobile FAQs, Guide, and Features
Access your employer benefits – health, retirement and payroll details anytime, anywhere.
Alight mobile app is available for any employee and benefit participants of companies that partner with Alight Solutions to administer their HR and benefit programs. Once logged in, you can access your personal benefits information wherever and whenever needed.
Use this app to:
– Find a doctor or urgent care clinic
– Enroll in important benefits
– Review your medical plan and spend
– Review your 401(k) contribution elections and make changes if needed
– Review your pension benefit
– See if you are on track for retirement
– Access and save a copy of your insurance card
– Get help from your personal Health Pro
– Explore other benefit resources all in one place
– Review your time off balance
Disclaimer: Features available on this app are dependent on your employer’s benefit plan. Subject to terms, conditions and availability.
Alight is a registered trademark Alight Solutions LLC.
ABOUT ALIGHT SOLUTIONS
Work and life. Companies and people. Innovation and understanding. We understand the powerful human connections that create success for your organization. We bring an industry leader’s expertise and a true partner’s commitment to our benefits and administration solutions around health, wealth, HR, finance and consumer experience. We are proud to be shaping the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families.
Additional reimbursement related information introduced
UI enhancement for better user experience
Account Lock capability
The Alight Mobile is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.