Download All Video Downloader for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the All Video Downloader for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the All Video Downloader on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install All Video Downloader for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the All Video Downloader on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the All Video Downloader on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install All Video Downloader for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the All Video Downloader on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the All Video Downloader and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install All Video Downloader for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the All Video Downloader on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the All Video Downloader and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the All Video Downloader and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
All Video Downloader
|App Name||All Video Downloader|
|Developer||Best Video Downloader & Music Downloader|
|Update||October 15, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
All Video Downloader FAQs, Guide, and Features
Trust me,This is a Best Video Downloader!I use it every day.
All Video Downloader allows you download video and music directly from internet to your device.And play video offline, 100% free!
How to download by all video downloader:
1. Search video by built-in browser
2. click the video you want to download
3. Tap the download button
* Free Video Saver
* Easy Video Cache
* Fast and free all video downloader
* Easily download video from Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/Whatsapp/Tumblr/xx video
* Browse video with the built-in browser
* Download video no limted
* Play videos offline with the built-in video player
* All formats supported, such as mp4,flv,mp3, mov, avi, wmv, doc, xls, pdf, txt, etc.
* Auto detect videos and easily download all video
* Full-featured download manager: pause, resume and delete downloads
* Download several files at the same time
* Download video in the background
* Download files to SD card
* Fast download speed with HD video downloader
* Check the progress at anytime
* Download anything just by url
All Video Downloader auto detects videos, you can download them with just one click.Fast download and play it offline.
This video downloader is very fast,easy and totally free app to use in daily life.
* Use All Video Downloader indicate you agree that you will not use it for copyright infringement or forgery.Thanks for choosing this app.
* Due to their terms of service,youtube video cannot be download
The All Video Downloader is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.