Download AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite)
|App Name||AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite)|
|Update||October 30, 2021|
|Requirement||3.0 and up|
AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) FAQs, Guide, and Features
AlpineQuest is the complete solution for all outdoor activities and sports, including hiking, running, trailing, hunting, sailing, geocaching, off-road navigation and much more.
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like QCT or OZFx2 maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve placemarks, share them with your friends. Track your path, get advanced statistics and interactive graphics. You won’t have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring…
Don’t hesitate, use it right now for free!
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum https://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered) and not in comments.
Key features are (for full version):
★★ Maps ★★
• Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; road, topo and satellite maps included) and online layers (road names, hillshade, contours);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (all major worldwide maps and many local topo maps);
• Complete area storage of online maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps support (raster) including KMZ Overlays, OziExplorer OZFx2 / OZFx3 (partly) / .map+.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif, GeoPackage GeoPkg, MbTile, SqliteDB and TMS zipped tiles (visit our website to get MOBAC, the free map creator);
• QuickChart Memory Map support (.qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible);
• Built-in image calibration tool to use any scan or picture as map;
• Digital elevation model on-board storage (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and support for HGT elevation files (both 1-arcsec and 3-arcsec resolutions) allowing display of terrain, hillshade and steep slopes;
• Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity/contrast/color control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer.
★★ Placemarks ★★
• Create, display, save, restore unlimited number of items (waypoints, routes, areas and tracks);
• Import/export GPX files, Google Earth KML/KMZ files and CSV/TSV files;
• Import ShapeFile SHP/PRJ/DBF, OziExplorer WPT/PLT, Geocaching LOC waypoints and export AutoCAD DXF files;
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Placemarks;
• Details, advanced statistics and interactive graphics on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Placemarks Explorer.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation ★★
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass and target finder;
• Built-in GPS/Barometric track recorder (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
★★ And more: ★★
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, SK42, Irish, Swiss, Lambert, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display, full screen map view, multi-touch zoom;
The complete list is available in the changelog inside the application.
• The track recorder also record the cell network strength (compatible devices only) and the battery level, which can be displayed in the profile view;
• Added audio waypoints allowing to record an audio track associated to a waypoint and play it from the map;
• Added global distance, time, elevation gain and area for displayed track, route and area lists in the placemark explorer;
• And much more…
The AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.