Download AlReader -any text book reader for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AlReader -any text book reader for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AlReader -any text book reader on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AlReader -any text book reader for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AlReader -any text book reader on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AlReader -any text book reader on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AlReader -any text book reader for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AlReader -any text book reader on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AlReader -any text book reader and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AlReader -any text book reader for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AlReader -any text book reader on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AlReader -any text book reader and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AlReader -any text book reader and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AlReader -any text book reader
|App Name||AlReader -any text book reader|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||February 23, 2021|
|Requirement||2.3 and up|
AlReader -any text book reader FAQs, Guide, and Features
Program is designed for reading fiction book.
– Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
– read formats: fb2, fb3, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
– It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
– Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
– Support network libraries (OPDS)
– Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
– Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
– Supported external dictionaries.
– Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
– It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
– Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
– Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
– One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
– Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
– Autoscroll “wave” and “slide”.
– 3D paging animation.
– Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
– Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
– Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
– The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
– Hanging punctuation.
– “Sections from a new page” option.
– Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
– Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
– 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by “pinch”, to assign the actions for buttons.
– Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of “fast” refresh for many EINK devices.
– Fixation of screen rotation.
– Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
– Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
– Clock behind the text.
– Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
– Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
– Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
– Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
– Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
– The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
– Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
+ The color of the android status bar can be customized in the main settings (android 6+). The default is Black.
+ fixed access to memory card in android 11
+ many minor fixes
The AlReader -any text book reader is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.