Download Always On AMOLED for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Always On AMOLED for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Always On AMOLED on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Always On AMOLED for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Always On AMOLED on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Always On AMOLED on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Always On AMOLED for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Always On AMOLED on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Always On AMOLED and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Always On AMOLED for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Always On AMOLED on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Always On AMOLED and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Always On AMOLED and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Always On AMOLED
|App Name||Always On AMOLED|
|Update||January 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Always On AMOLED FAQs, Guide, and Features
The original and best always on display for everyone
Get an always on display for your phone or tablet.
Keep your screen on all the time.
An always on display for every device!
The idea is to provide users with information about, time, date, notifications and more and all without having to touch the phone. Just by looking at it.
This is made possible thanks to AMOLED displays. Most of the screen stays black except for a few pixels.
• Always On Screen
• Notifications – view notifications without touching your device
• New: Now featuring raise to wake!
• New: Backgrounds and wallpapers!
• New: Edge glow for new notifications!
• New: Quick note taking! Quickly scribble or write from the always on display
• Music – control your music quickly and easily!
• Automatic rules – preserve battery using predefined rules
• Auto movement – avoid AMOLED burn-in
• Auto night mode – dim the screen automatically in dark environment
• View the weather at a glimpse
• Pocket mode – lock the device when you leave it in your pocket to save battery
• Custom watch faces – Digital S7 style, Classic 24H, Analog S7 style, Analog Pebble style and more!
• Always On Memo – write a reminder and make it show up on your screen all the time!
• Double tap to wake + Swipe up to wake + Volume keys to wake + Back button to wake
• Force orientation – set your preferred screen orientation
• Customization – Tons of customization options, fonts, clock styles and much more!
• Can be used as a night clock
• Tasker integration – Start/Stop the always on display, granting you infinite possibilities!
• Greenify integration – start Greenify automatically when locking the screen to save battery
• Force doze – activate doze when the screen is in the always on state
• So much more!
The app needs camera permission to toggle the flashlight
The app needs phone permission to recognize incoming calls, dismiss the always on screen and show the incoming call screen.
Modify system settings permission
The app needs permission to modify system settings to change the brightness of the lock screen.
** Note: For Xiaomi devices you will need to access the Security App -> Permissions -> Permissions -> Always On AMOLED -> Display pop-up window permission and Show on Lock screen.
Added Tasker action and fixed old actions
Fixed and improved Quick Settings tile
Memory and battery optimizations
The Always On AMOLED is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.