Download AM Smartview for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AM Smartview for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AM Smartview on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AM Smartview for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AM Smartview on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AM Smartview on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AM Smartview for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AM Smartview on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AM Smartview and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AM Smartview for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AM Smartview on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AM Smartview and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AM Smartview and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||AM Smartview|
|Developer||Aspiring Minds Assessment Pvt. Ltd.|
|Update||August 8, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
AM Smartview FAQs, Guide, and Features
AM SmartView is a one stop solution from Aspiring Minds which helps recruiters to automate the recruitment process. It helps in evaluating candidates on uniform parameters across predefined processes and managing their documents over cloud. AM SmartView enables recruiters to manage their campus events and monitor on real time basis with each and every information available on app.
It becomes very cumbersome for the recruiters to:
– Carry out a large scale recruitment drive and deploy the right assessments for each job role.
– Manage documents for all the candidates & store these documents for future usage
– Monitor the drive on real time basis: The reason is manual management of interview feedback forms. The stacks of these forms are often converted into digital form only after the drive is over which invites errors/omissions.
– Ensure all candidates are evaluated on uniform parameters and to curb mal-practices.
– Centralized supervision at all times across geographies.
Main features of AM SmartView App:
– Automation of recruitment process.
– Ease of monitoring the ongoing event: stage wise or interviewer wise.
– Ensure uniform evaluation: all the candidates can be evaluated on pre-defined uniform parameters.
– Post event analytics: All event related data can be easily accessed after the event for analysis.
– Efficient documentation: All candidate data would be saved on cloud, it can be accessed anytime, anywhere and will reduce the paper trail.
– Make the process more secure: Maintains stage wise status for each candidate accessible at all times.
Bug fixes and tags for interviewer and supervisor.
The AM Smartview is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.