Download Amazon Music: Discover Songs for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Amazon Music: Discover Songs for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Amazon Music: Discover Songs on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Amazon Music: Discover Songs for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Amazon Music: Discover Songs on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Amazon Music: Discover Songs on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Amazon Music: Discover Songs for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Amazon Music: Discover Songs on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Amazon Music: Discover Songs and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Amazon Music: Discover Songs for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Amazon Music: Discover Songs on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Amazon Music: Discover Songs and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Amazon Music: Discover Songs and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Amazon Music: Discover Songs
|App Name||Amazon Music: Discover Songs|
|Developer||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Update||November 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Amazon Music: Discover Songs FAQs, Guide, and Features
3 months FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited.
We’re changing the way you find and play the music and podcasts you love. Listen with your Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited.
Amazon Music included with Prime
• Access 2 million songs, ad-free
• Millions of podcast episodes
• Thousands of stations and top playlists
• Unlimited skips and offline listening
• Hands-free access with your favorite devices
Amazon Music Unlimited, all the above PLUS
• Access 75 million songs, ad-free, in the highest quality streaming audio
• 10 million podcast episodes, including Amazon Originals
• Enjoy the latest new releases
• Stream music videos, including video playlists
• 30-Day FREE trial available to new subscribers
• Hear music the way the artist intended
• Access 7 million songs in Ultra HD (up to 10X+ bitrate)
• Exclusive Ultra HD remastered albums
• Experience our fast-growing collection of spatial audio
Or listen to Amazon Music, no credit card required
• Stream free music and podcasts
• Thousands of stations
• Listen on your favorite device
Import your playlists
• Move existing playlists from other music platforms to Amazon Music in a few quick steps. Learn more at http://www.amazon.com/playlistimport
• Stream music you’ve purchased from Amazon or download to play offline – MP3s or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud
Visit us at:
We’re improving your Amazon Music listening experience all the time. In this version, we fixed some bugs and made other improvements.
The Amazon Music: Discover Songs is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.