Download Amazon Photos for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Amazon Photos for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Amazon Photos on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Amazon Photos for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Amazon Photos on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Amazon Photos on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Amazon Photos for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Amazon Photos on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Amazon Photos and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Amazon Photos for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Amazon Photos on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Amazon Photos and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Amazon Photos and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Amazon Photos|
|Developer||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Update||November 12, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Amazon Photos FAQs, Guide, and Features
Amazon Photos lets you store, print, and share full-resolution photos, keeping favorite moments secure and in the spotlight. Prime members get free prints delivery and unlimited photo storage for a lifetime of memories. Not a Prime member? All Amazon Photos customers have 5 GB full-resolution photo and video storage.
Amazon Photos for all Amazon customers
– Storage: Free 5 GB combined photo and video cloud storage means you keep memories secure while freeing up space in your phone
– Full-resolution: Keep your original image’s resolution: more pixels equal better quality photos and videos
– Display photos on devices: View photo memories on your Echo Show and Fire TV instead of tucked away in a phone or camera. Customize your Fire TV screensaver and Echo Show photo display with family and travel photos.
– Order prints: Consider Amazon Photos a one-stop-shop for turning memories into photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor. Available only in the U.S.
– Secure photos: Back up photos and videos automatically by turning on Auto-Save in Settings
– Alexa: Enjoy many Amazon Photos app features using just your voice on your Echo Show and Fire TV or with the Alexa app on your mobile phone. Try saying, “Alexa, show my photos of sunsets,” or “Alexa, show photos taken in Sicily.”
– Groups: Privately share and comment on selected photos, videos, and albums with friends and family across devices
– Subscriptions: Expand storage (and cancel any time) with flexible monthly and annual plans starting at $1.99
– Search: Easily locate photos when you search by date or location
– Auto-Save: Enable Auto-Save in Settings to automatically secure every photo and video you take.
– Re-live Memories: View and share photos from this date in years past, whether it’s one year ago or five years ago. See special moments set to music and re-surfaced as a curated slideshow to re-live the good times.
– Privacy: Share photos and albums with friends and family by inviting them to a private Amazon Photos Group. Consolidate photos of special events (vacations, playoffs, parties, graduations) into a single album.
Prime members get all the above PLUS
– Unlimited photo storage
– 5 GB dedicated video storage
– Refined search filtering
– Free prints delivery
Get the app and upload your photos
Upload your photo collection to access memories across all your devices.
Move your existing photo collection from one provider to Amazon Photos in just a few easy steps. Learn more here.
U.S. Customers visit us at:
Learn more about Amazon Photos here
– Permission and deletion updates, plus general bug fixes.
The Amazon Photos is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.