Download Anatomy Quiz Free for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Anatomy Quiz Free for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Anatomy Quiz Free on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Anatomy Quiz Free for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Anatomy Quiz Free on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Anatomy Quiz Free on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Anatomy Quiz Free for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Anatomy Quiz Free on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Anatomy Quiz Free and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Anatomy Quiz Free for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Anatomy Quiz Free on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Anatomy Quiz Free and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Anatomy Quiz Free and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Anatomy Quiz Free
|App Name||Anatomy Quiz Free|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 28, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
Anatomy Quiz Free FAQs, Guide, and Features
Anatomy Quiz Free offer you completely FREE quizzes for learning human anatomy. It tests you how fast you can identify the correct location by given an object name. All images are generated from virtual 3D anatomy models. It has more than 500 position quizzes. There is no premium version or in-app purchase!
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Pinch Zoom (allow you to use two finger to zoom in/out images).
★ Position quiz with a timer.
★ Moving to SD card function.
★ Quick Navigation – jump to a different subject or area by selecting the thumbnail or list.
★ Design both for big screen and small screen and can run on both high-end and low-end phones.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology.
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy games.
You first press cross to select the object matched with the target name (display in the top text bar and pinch zoom is allowed). Then press the “Done” button to confirm your selection or wait for the time-out. Press “Next” button to go the next quiz.
V 2.0: Major version update. 1. Add 200 more position quizzes for bones and muscles.
The Anatomy Quiz Free is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.