Download Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos
|App Name||Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos|
|Update||October 26, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos FAQs, Guide, and Features
Want to hide your files, photos, and videos secretly in your device? Worried about someone snooping into your phone or tablet? Hide photos, videos and private files with one of the best security apps in the Play Store.
Andrognito uses military-grade encryption techniques to lock files with multiple layers of protection and offers one of the fastest encryption speeds. Andrognito is useful for storing your files in your private cloud and freeing up your device space.
It’s your personal photo, video and files vault to hide and keep safe all your personal data. The app has been trusted for more than 2 years as one the smartest ways to stay safe on Android.
A NOTE TO REVIEWERS
Please DO NOT leave a bad review if you need an issue to be resolved or can’t find a feature you want. Reviews are not for that. Just drop a mail at [email protected] and we will gladly help you.
✅ Hide files using military-grade AES 256 algorithm coupled with super-fast encryption and decryption speeds
✅ Securely lock your private photos, videos, and files on Andrognito cloud and never worry about a stolen device or broken SD card
✅ Backup your secret pictures, videos and large files to Andrognito cloud to make space for installing more apps and games
✅ Access all your important files synced to the cloud across all Android devices with the same account
✅ End-to-end encryption ensures all your data is completely safe and no one except you can read your data
★ Vault Spoofing
Creates a fake vault to deceive intruders into seeing some fake files in a fake vault other than the real files in the real vault
★ Fake Force Close
Forces the app to crash during unlock to deceive intruders into believing that the app is currently not working
★ TimelyPIN Lock
Forget static PINs. Use auto changing dynamic PINs which change based on date, time and other modifiers making it difficult for anyone to get into your vault
★ Custom Themes
Never get bored of the same look. Customize the app to change its look-and-feel and make it your own
Explanation – Used to authenticate users and sync files to the cloud if necessary. Also used by internal performance-based tools like Crashlytics to track crashes
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Explanation – To view, encrypt, decrypt and preview encrypted files on your device. All file hide operations depend on this permission
Explanation – Used to lock/unlock the app, if chosen by the user
Download the app to discover lots of amazing new features which can help you to keep your photos, videos and private files safe in Android. File hiding in Android just got so much better.
Made with ♥ by,
Version 3.12.0 – Oct 23, 2020
* Adds support for HEIC and MOV thumbnails
* Improves subscription mechanism
* Minor improvements to Intruder Alarm feature, adds vibration support
* Improvements in Vault Spoofing feature
* Fixes UI flicker in switching from non-stealth to stealth vault and vice-versa
* Minor improvements in keyboard animation in Forgot Credential screen
* Improves cloud storage metrics calculation logic
* Several UI improvements
* Several stability improvements
The Andrognito – Hide Files, Photos, Videos is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.