Download AngelSense Guardian for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AngelSense Guardian for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AngelSense Guardian on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AngelSense Guardian for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AngelSense Guardian on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AngelSense Guardian on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AngelSense Guardian for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AngelSense Guardian on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AngelSense Guardian and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AngelSense Guardian for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AngelSense Guardian on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AngelSense Guardian and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AngelSense Guardian and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||AngelSense Guardian|
|Update||June 28, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
AngelSense Guardian FAQs, Guide, and Features
A monitoring app that helps parents protect their special needs children and improve their well-being.
The app works with your existing AngelSense Guardian GPS wearable device, and requires the account user and password provided to you after purchasing an AngelSense subscription.
AngelSense is a unique location and voice monitoring solution, exclusively designed to create a safer world for children with special needs and bring peace of mind to their families.
The AngelSense Guardian GPS wearable device is being used by special children and their families on a daily basis, allowing parents to constantly monitor their child’s location, surrounding voices and possible threats in real-time and at all times.
The AngelSense wearable device is securely attached to the child’s clothing in a convenient place that does not interfere with the child’s daily activities nor distracts them in any way.
Use the AngelSense mobile app to:
1. Monitor your child’s whereabouts
See your child’s real-time schedule right on your Smartphone. The schedule is generated automatically on a daily basis.
2. Get real-time notifications about possible threats
Get notified immediately if your child steers from their planned route, and act fast.
3. Listen-in to your child’s surroundings
Hear your child and the voices surrounding them anytime you wish, to ease your mind and ensure their well-being.
Requirements: Android 8.0+
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected]
Our Customer Care Team is made up of mothers of children with special needs that use the AngelSense solution on a daily basis. They’ll gladly answer any questions you may have.
To purchase the AngelSense GPS Guardian kit, please visit www.angelsense.com.
* Bug fixes
The AngelSense Guardian is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.