Download Angry Birds Classic for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Angry Birds Classic for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Angry Birds Classic on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Angry Birds Classic for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Angry Birds Classic on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Angry Birds Classic on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Angry Birds Classic for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Angry Birds Classic on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Angry Birds Classic and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Angry Birds Classic for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Angry Birds Classic on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Angry Birds Classic and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Angry Birds Classic and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Angry Birds Classic
|App Name||Angry Birds Classic|
|Developer||Rovio Entertainment Corporation|
|Update||April 11, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Angry Birds Classic FAQs, Guide, and Features
The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the greedy pigs who stole their eggs. Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs’ defenses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each level requires logic, skill and force to solve.
– Enjoy fun and satisfying slingshot gameplay.
– Play all 15 original Angry Birds episodes – over 680 levels!
– Compete against other players in the Mighty League.
– Boost your birds’ destructive strength with powerups.
– Download and play for free!
– Play offline!
HAVING TROUBLE? Head over to https://support.rovio.com where you can browse FAQs or submit a request to our support flock!
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
This game may include:
– Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
– Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
– The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience. Thanks for playing, and keep popping those pigs!
The Angry Birds Classic is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.