Download Angry Birds Seasons for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Angry Birds Seasons for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Angry Birds Seasons on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Angry Birds Seasons for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Angry Birds Seasons on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Angry Birds Seasons on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Angry Birds Seasons for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Angry Birds Seasons on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Angry Birds Seasons and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Angry Birds Seasons for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Angry Birds Seasons on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Angry Birds Seasons and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Angry Birds Seasons and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Angry Birds Seasons
|App Name||Angry Birds Seasons|
|Developer||Rovio Entertainment Corporation|
|Update||May 23, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Angry Birds Seasons FAQs, Guide, and Features
Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world!
Enjoy the satisfying physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist.
For the latest update, a lone slingshot rises to answer the Viking Pigs’ call for battle in a new advent style episode: Ragnahog!
– 31 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
– 925+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
– UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
– SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
– THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who’s the best bird flinger! It’s like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
– Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
– Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
– The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Cleaning up around the nest, pecking at some bugs, and making minor improvements.
The Angry Birds Seasons is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.