Download Ant Smasher for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Ant Smasher for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Ant Smasher on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Ant Smasher for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Ant Smasher on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Ant Smasher on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Ant Smasher for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Ant Smasher on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Ant Smasher and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Ant Smasher for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Ant Smasher on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Ant Smasher and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Ant Smasher and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Ant Smasher|
|Developer||Best Cool and Fun Games|
|Update||August 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Ant Smasher FAQs, Guide, and Features
🐜🐜🐜 150 MILLION DOWNLOADS! 🐜🐜🐜
*** Introducing a new Ant Smasher: the game was completely redesigned to improve the experience and fun! Download it now and let us know if you liked it in the comments section on the Play Store! 🙂 ***
Experience this killer bug invasion! Smash ants and bugs with your finger in this great game from Best Cool & Fun Games! It’s so addictive!
Highly entertaining for boys, girls and grown-ups… Even your pets will love Ant Smasher!
🐜 Several Ants and other bugs to Smash – Even GIANT ants (if you can find them)!
🐜 Don’t smash the Bees – If you see a Bee flying over the ants, avoid it at all costs!
🐜 Easy Mode – Make the game much easier for younger players and remove all ads from the game!
🐜 High-score rankings so you can show off to your friends.
🐜 A free app for all ages, men and women!
🐜 Funny and casual game – the perfect pastime.
Stay tuned for our other games and visit us at:
Enjoy Ant Smasher, it’s FREE!
Note: Location/Bluetooth-data may be used for providing you more relevant ads
Dear users, thank you for downloading!
It has come to our attention that due to an error on our end a couple of purchases such as the ad-free version weren’t functioning correctly.
We are very sorry to those affected by this issue and would like to inform that this version should have corrected this issue. Please download the latest version and restore your purchase to be able to enjoy our latest update!
– A new mode: SLOW!
We hope you enjoy our games!
The Ant Smasher is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.