Download Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages
|App Name||Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages|
|Update||July 30, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages FAQs, Guide, and Features
Antidelete allows viewing WhatsApp chats if sender deletes them after sending by saving them. Isn’t it cool?
Key Features :
– Modern UI Design
– One click to start service
– Notification if someone deletes message
– View deleted chats easily
– Delete messages after reading or clear all at once
– Straightforward functionality
How it works:
1) Start the Antidelete Service by clicking on switch.
2) Status will change to “Running Service” once activated.
3) Now app will secure every message when you are away from Whatsapp.
4) You will get a notification if someone deletes his/her message.
5) To check deleted chats just open the app and check them out.
1) Xiaomi/Oppo/Vivo/Huawei or devices with Autostart manager users need to give Autostart permission else it will not work properly.
2) This will only work if you have not seen the message and internet is connected.
3) This app cannot retrieve messages already deleted before service was started.
4) Recovery of deleted photos & videos is not possible as of now.
WhatsApp™ is a trademark of WhatsApp Inc.
Antidelete for WhatsApp is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, WhatsApp Inc.
For any question, an idea for improvement, complaints about bugs, etc. you can contact us by e-mail:
Your feedback will help us improve the app in future versions.
WhatsApp Business support
Notification alert if someone deletes a message
The Antidelete : View Deleted WhatsApp Messages is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.