Download Antistalker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Antistalker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Antistalker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Antistalker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Antistalker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Antistalker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Antistalker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Antistalker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Antistalker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Antistalker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Antistalker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Antistalker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Antistalker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Requirement||9 and up|
Antistalker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get Antistalker to protect your privacy. Antistalker runs silently in the background and it notifies you when other apps are using the camera or the microphone of your device. Antistalker goes beyond the iphone privacy dots! Antistalker is the only available app that provides you an estimation of which application used your camera or microphone and for how long.
✔ Provides instant notifications when camera and microphone are used.
✔ Gives the duration of the usage of microphone and camera.
✔ Detects and names which apps open the microphone and camera and for how long.
✔ Whitelist: Adding trusted apps to the exception list.
✔ SWIPE left on any detection to add the detected app to the whitelist, or to report it.
✔ Real-time protection.
✔ You can customize the notifications you receive.
✔ User-friendly design.
✔ Data Monitoring: compare how much data each app is sending to the internet vs. how much you’ve actually been using the app
✔ Mute Microphone: don’t let anyone record you without you knowing. *It automatically un-mutes the microphone when you are in a call!*
✔ Antitheft Alarm: an alarm is activated when someone moves your phone or removes it from the phone charger.
Guarantee from Malloc
Antistalker does not collect any personal data of the user. The app is also ad-free. Like all our apps!
*Make sure to update your app frequently to benefit from improvements and new features*
Developed by Malloc – Regain your Privacy!
Please send us your comments about any bugs and feature requests at [email protected]
Features: Root detection – Detect if your phone has been rooted. Permission manager.
Improved: VPN, antitheft on settings bar,
Bug fixing: Fixed bug related to losing detected incidents after the update.
The Antistalker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.