Download AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software
|App Name||AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software|
|Developer||AnyDesk Software GmbH|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software FAQs, Guide, and Features
Powerful Remote Assistance Software. Whether you’re in the office next door or on the other side of the world, remote access via AnyDesk makes the connection possible. Secure and reliable, for IT professionals as well as private users.
AnyDesk is ad-free and free for personal use. For commercial use visit: https://anydesk.com/en/order
Whether you’re in IT support, working from home, or a student studying remotely, AnyDesk’s remote desktop software has a solution for you, allowing you to connect to remote devices securely and seamlessly.
AnyDesk offers a wide range of remote desktop functions such as:
• File Transfer
• Remote Printing
and much more
For an overview of the features, visit: https://anydesk.com/en/features
• Outstanding performance
• Every operating system, every device
• Banking-standard encryption
• High frame rates, low latency
• In the Cloud or On-Premises
Every operating system, every device. Download the latest AnyDesk version for all platforms here: https://anydesk.com/en/downloads
Quick Start Guide
1. Install and launch AnyDesk on both devices.
2. Enter the AnyDesk-ID that is displayed on the remote device.
3. Confirm the access request on the remote device.
4. Done. You can now control the remote device remotely.
Do you have any questions? Contact us! https://anydesk.com/en/contact
* Improved access to keyboards.
* Minor improvements.
* Improved direct connections.
* Fixed connection issues to iOS.
* Fixed file transfer on Android 10.
* Minor fixes.
The AnyDesk Remote Desktop Software is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.