Download AOL – News, Mail & Video for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AOL – News, Mail & Video for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AOL – News, Mail & Video on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AOL – News, Mail & Video for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AOL – News, Mail & Video on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AOL – News, Mail & Video on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AOL – News, Mail & Video for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AOL – News, Mail & Video on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AOL – News, Mail & Video and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AOL – News, Mail & Video for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AOL – News, Mail & Video on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AOL – News, Mail & Video and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AOL – News, Mail & Video and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AOL – News, Mail & Video
|App Name||AOL – News, Mail & Video|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
AOL – News, Mail & Video FAQs, Guide, and Features
From the latest headlines to fast-loading email and trending videos, AOL app brings it all together on your mobile device.
Notifications around breaking news and important emails help you stay informed and connected. Stay on top of today’s top stories on a variety of topics from politics and finance to celebrity news. Plus, check your AOL Mail, send messages and access all of your AOL and phone contacts directly from the app.
· Read or watch the latest news around politics, US and world news, sports, entertainment, finance, lifestyle and weather
· Pulled from reliable sites including TechCrunch, HuffPost, Engadget, AOL Finance and AOL Sports
· Never miss a story with instant breaking news push notifications
· Share articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
· Secure your account with your fingerprint, PIN or pattern
· Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
· Access all of your AOL and phone contacts in a single location
· Quickly swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
· Tap once to empty all trash and spam
· Accessibility: Enabled for switch control, physical keyboards, and alternate input devices
· Check weather in your location with a single tap
· Hourly and daily forecasts
· Customized notifications
· Watch video clips & stream NFL games live on your phone
· Choose from a variety of topics including celebrity news, animals and top stories
Thank you for using the AOL app. We update our app regularly to include bug fixes, performance enhancements, and new features.
The AOL – News, Mail & Video is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.