Download Aqara Home for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Aqara Home for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Aqara Home on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Aqara Home for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Aqara Home on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Aqara Home on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Aqara Home for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Aqara Home on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Aqara Home and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Aqara Home for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Aqara Home on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Aqara Home and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Aqara Home and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Aqara Home|
|Developer||Shenzhen Lumi United Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Aqara Home FAQs, Guide, and Features
Aqara Home is an app for smart home automation and control. With Aqara Home, you can:
1. control Aqara accessories anywhere and anytime where there is Internet access;
2. create homes and rooms and assign accessories to the rooms;
3. control your Aqara accessories and check the status of connected appliances. For example:
• adjust the brightness of lights and check the power consumption of home appliances;
• monitor the temperature, humidity and air pressure;
• detect water leak, and human movement.
4. create Automations to automate your home. For example:
• set a timer to turn on or off an appliance connected to a smart plug;
• use a Door and Window Sensor to trigger lights: turn on lights automatically when the door opens.
5. create Scenes to control multiple accessories. For example, add a Scene to turn on multiple lights and fans;
Aqara Home app supports following Aqara accessories: Aqara Hub, Smart Plug, Wireless Remote Switch, LED Light Bulb, Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, and Water Leak Sensor. This is not a complete list. Please see www.aqara.com for more details.
1. Supported family members to view the camera feed;
1. Optimized gateway access guidance;
2. Providing a default name when creating an automation;
1. Fixed known issues;
The Aqara Home is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.