Download Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Arabic Speech Trainer (AST)
|App Name||Arabic Speech Trainer (AST)|
|Update||August 9, 2018|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) FAQs, Guide, and Features
* This application does not need to connect to the Internet and contains all the additions by downloading it only once.
This application is designed to operate on the android system by a group of speech therapists and in collaboration with a software engineer to help individuals with speech sound problems to practice what they learn in the clinic at home. AST can also be used by older children and adults who have speech sound problems. The app uses pictures that are attractive to children to help them improve their speech sound production and in turn forms an easy home tool to supplement therapy implemented in the clinic which might minimize the duration of therapy and number of visits to the speech clinic. AST includes all the standard speech sounds in Arabic and 84 short syllables (i.e., consonant+ vowel) and includes 252 picture-word stimuli form everyday life. At the beginning of therapy, the speech therapist chooses the target sounds to train the client on in therapy at the clinic. Then, the clinician explains the use of the app to the parents and or client depending on the age of the client to help provide more training opportunities on the target sounds outside the speech clinic. This app can augment what a client is trained on at the clinic which might help accelerate gains in speech therapy. A user can choose the sound to train on by pressing the icon of the sound on the screen and then choosing the desired syllable and then choosing the words that contain the sound. We hope you find the AST app helpful and fun to use.
The Arabic Speech Trainer (AST) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.