Download Aramex Mobile for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Aramex Mobile for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Aramex Mobile on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Aramex Mobile for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Aramex Mobile on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Aramex Mobile on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Aramex Mobile for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Aramex Mobile on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Aramex Mobile and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Aramex Mobile for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Aramex Mobile on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Aramex Mobile and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Aramex Mobile and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Aramex Mobile|
|Developer||Aramex International LLC|
|Update||December 5, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Aramex Mobile FAQs, Guide, and Features
The power is in your hands! Experience delivery unlimited and manage your shipments with a tap of a button:
• Track the status of shipments in real-time
• Schedule pickups & deliveries at your preferred location, date and time
• Make secure payments and get a clear breakdown on delivery dates and custom charges
• Calculate costs and transit times of upcoming shipments
• Enhanced experience for preparing shipments
• User experience improvements
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
The Aramex Mobile is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.