Download Archery Battle 3D for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Archery Battle 3D for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Archery Battle 3D on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Archery Battle 3D for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Archery Battle 3D on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Archery Battle 3D on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Archery Battle 3D for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Archery Battle 3D on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Archery Battle 3D and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Archery Battle 3D for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Archery Battle 3D on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Archery Battle 3D and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Archery Battle 3D and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Archery Battle 3D
|App Name||Archery Battle 3D|
|Developer||Doodle Mobile Ltd.|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Archery Battle 3D FAQs, Guide, and Features
Join the most exciting multiplayer archery game ever! Play on beautiful locations against players around the world in real-time as you compete in 1-on-1, tournaments, and challenge your friends!
Archery Battle Features:
– Quick-fire 1-on-1 real-time gameplay
– Simple and intuitive control: hold to aim and release to shoot
– Compete against players from all around the world to take their coins and trophies
– Unlock chests to discover powerful new bows and arrows
– Progress through more advanced matches as you raise the stakes
– Conquer all tournament rounds, take mega prizes and be the archery champion
– Compete against your friends via Facebook to earn the bragging rights
– Travel through 80+ levels and earn stars for special rewards in Single Player mode
– Console quality 3D graphics and authentic on the shooting action
Fixed some minor bugs of the game. Thanks.
The Archery Battle 3D is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.