Download ASmart Remote IR for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ASmart Remote IR for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ASmart Remote IR on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ASmart Remote IR for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ASmart Remote IR on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ASmart Remote IR on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ASmart Remote IR for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ASmart Remote IR on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ASmart Remote IR and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ASmart Remote IR for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ASmart Remote IR on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ASmart Remote IR and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ASmart Remote IR and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ASmart Remote IR
|App Name||ASmart Remote IR|
|Update||September 3, 2019|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
ASmart Remote IR FAQs, Guide, and Features
A Smart IR Universal Remote Control for Android.
Smart Remote control for electronic devices with your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4, S5, Note3, Galaxy Tab / HTC ONE Smart phone with IR(Infra Red) Remote.
Please check supported SAMSUNG GALAXY/HTC smart phone list below!!!
You can use your smart phone as IR Smart Remote Control for
A lot of remote controls are already exist in built-in app (Watch On/HTC TV)
But ASmart Remote supports more devices(DSLR, Projector, Air-conditioner) and is so simple !!!
And we are updating remote controls everyday!!!
ASmart Remote supports most brands and models and all functions are verified.
You don’t need buy universal remote control any more.
Just download ASmart IR Remote and you can remote control any electronic devices.
ASmart Remote is FREE!!!
### IR remote control works only with Android device IR built in
IR Transmission bugs Fixed
The ASmart Remote IR is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.