Download Assembly Line for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Assembly Line for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Assembly Line on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Assembly Line for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Assembly Line on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Assembly Line on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Assembly Line for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Assembly Line on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Assembly Line and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Assembly Line for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Assembly Line on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Assembly Line and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Assembly Line and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Assembly Line|
|Update||September 26, 2018|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Assembly Line FAQs, Guide, and Features
Assembly Line – Build and manage your assembly line!
Assembly Line combines elements from idle and tycoon games. You need to build the best assembly line in order to have the most profit possible. There’re different types of machines that will help you achieve that, but you must use them strategically.
Become rich as you build the best assembly line ever! The plan is simple: Build resources and then sell them. Start with the initial machine and create basics resources, and use more advanced machines to craft and create more complex resources.
When you go offline the machines will keep working and still generate revenue, so when you come back you will have a pile of money to swim on it. Just like Scrooge Mcduck! 🙂
It is only up to you how much you can make, Assembly Line is an idle game, but with the combination of tycoon and strategy elements you have a lot of choices in how you will make money.
Assembly Line also offers you an information menu, where you can read information about each individual machine and resource to make the best decision on how you will set up your line.
• 12 different machines that will help you manage your assembly line!
• More than 40 different resources to make and sell!
• 20+ upgrades that will increase your profit!
• Buy different assembly lines, to increase your revenue!
• Earn money even when offline!
• Become rich as you build and manage the best assembly line!
• Not internet required.
– Minor bug fixes.
The Assembly Line is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.