Download ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner
|App Name||ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner|
|Developer||App Annie Basics|
|Update||September 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner FAQs, Guide, and Features
ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner is the all-in-one app to organize, move, and back up your files easily and clean up your android phone’s memory. It has a user-friendly interface for easy navigation and simple folder management of your internal, external, and cloud storages. ASTRO is being used by 150M+ users worldwide since 2009. ASTRO Organizer is free to use and has no advertising!
Control all your digital files with ASTRO FILE MANAGER & CLEANER
It doesn’t have to be a hassle to organize your files. ASTRO File Manager allows you to:
• Move, copy, share, rename, files on internal storage, SD card, and cloud space with its file explorer.
• Sort and categorize files: Have fast access to all of your files on internal and external memory space. Manage your folders effectively with this android file organizer and browser!
• Easily explore all your images, tools, videos, music, apps, and recent folders from the home screen.
• Manage downloads: view which files were recently downloaded and move them to a different folder.
Storage Cleaner for free
Not enough storage space on your phone for all your favorite apps and games? With the ASTRO File Manager Cleaner you can:
• Free your android phone memory with recommendations for deleting folders and files consuming memory usage.
• Sort and organize files by size and find out which of them are taking up the most space.
• Backup important photos and files with this data manager: securely move, copy and backup files to SD cards or any safe cloud space and clean your storage space.
Storage Manager & File Organizer
Expand your phone storage and manage your cloud accounts. This free manager allows you to:
• Make the most out of your cloud storages and manage them all together in one app!
• Connect, share, and sync up all your favorite cloud tools: Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex Cloud, and soon more!
• Manage apps: easily backup apps to your SD card, easily restore all your apps after a factory reset or delete multiple apps.
ASTRO File Manager is one of the best free file managers for Android. It allows local and cloud storage management and lets you organize files between internal memory, MicroSD, and supports all major cloud services. Also, it combines your data file manager for both online and local. It provides a file explorer that can easily clean and delete any unwanted app or folder, giving clear information about performance and data usage.
Download this browser and file manager and enjoy the comfort of having a user-friendly file commander and storage management app for free!
An app from App Annie
Trusted by more than 1 million users, App Annie is the leading global provider of mobile performance estimates. In short, we help app developers build better apps. With your consent, we collect information about your app and web activity to create market research on mobile behavior. For instance:
• Which apps & websites are used in your country?
• How many people use a specific app or website?
• How much time is spent on social networking?
• How many times per day is a specific app being used?
We do this with the help of this app.
Thank you for using ASTRO File Manager! New in this release:
Stability and performance improvements
For questions and comments please reach us at [email protected]
The ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.