Download ASUS Calling Screen for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ASUS Calling Screen for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ASUS Calling Screen on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ASUS Calling Screen for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ASUS Calling Screen on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ASUS Calling Screen on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ASUS Calling Screen for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ASUS Calling Screen on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ASUS Calling Screen and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ASUS Calling Screen for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ASUS Calling Screen on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ASUS Calling Screen and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ASUS Calling Screen and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
ASUS Calling Screen
|App Name||ASUS Calling Screen|
|Developer||Mobile, ASUSTek Computer Inc.|
|Update||January 3, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
ASUS Calling Screen FAQs, Guide, and Features
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
If you like ASUS Calling Screen, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
You can get the newest update of ASUS Calling Screen from Google Play now!
ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen is easy to use. The ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen includes useful functions with simple design, users may trigger functions by simply one tap.
The three amazing functions of ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen:
SWIPE TO ANSWER WHILE SCREEN LOCKED: With an incoming call, you may tap “answer” to pick up the phone. But if the screen is locked, you can swipe the screen to answer to avoid accidental touching.
CALL RECORDING: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides the easiest way to record a call. When during a call, just tap the icon to start, and tap again to stop. It’s very convenient and intuitive to use.
MULTIPLE CONFERENCE CALLS: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides several functions to manage a conference call, such as hold a call, add a new call, merge calls, and exit from conference call. It helps you to manage the conference calls in an easy way.
The ASUS Calling Screen is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.