Download ASUS Gallery for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ASUS Gallery for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ASUS Gallery on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ASUS Gallery for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ASUS Gallery on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ASUS Gallery on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ASUS Gallery for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ASUS Gallery on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ASUS Gallery and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ASUS Gallery for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ASUS Gallery on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ASUS Gallery and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ASUS Gallery and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||ASUS Gallery|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||May 16, 2019|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
ASUS Gallery FAQs, Guide, and Features
ASUS Gallery is a great application for your photos and videos viewing. You can explore photos in many different ways, – e.g. People, Locations, and Scenes – and manage your photos with customized tags. Enjoy the fun and amazing feelings that important moments bring to your life.
We modify the UI design to show Photos, Album and Moments separately, and revised the contents of the options menu too. So that you can use Gallery more conveniently, find photos more quickly, and enjoy Gallery’s new feature more easily.
Photo timeline view
Photos are displayed in timeline sequence, you can scroll to look for photos at specific dates. You can also zoom in and out to view the thumbnails, and view the photos in Gallery the way you like it.
Scene detection (only available in some devices)
Gallery detects the scenes and objects in photos, and uses the results to classify them into scene albums. It helps you to sort and arrange photos, and let you search specific photos more easily.
AI photo learning (only available in some devices)
We will ask for your preference in specific scenes then edit the photos according to your preference, so that the photos fit your style.
Gallery now has Photo collage function. You can choose photos you like and make into a collage and share it with your family and friends.
Gallery now has Video trimmer function. Come and try this new function and keep only the most interesting part of the video.
Mosaic is a new editing function. It lets you hide private information when you share your photos, or hide the strangers in your photo to keep the focus on you.
Wide Color Gamut(only available in some devices)
You can check and edit WCG photos in the Gallery.
※ Some new feature is not available dependent to Android versions.
1. Gallery v1.5 now supports Android™ 5.0 and is backward compatible with Android™ 4.4 or earlier versions. To enable this, Gallery needs to reset the database used for People mode so previously tagged faces will be reset as “Unknown.”
2. Since Gallery v1.5, your album cover will also be reset when you upgrade from Android™ 4.4 to Android™ 5.0.
3. User interface and functions may vary by device.
4. ASUS Gallery is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
5. [What if I forgot the password to unlock Gallery]
* If the title in the upper-left corner on Gallery is “AppLock”, please go to Google Play and uninstall “ASUS Launcher”. You can reset your password and enjoy the “Lock Gallery” feature after upgrading “ASUS Launcher”. Don’t forget to set a Google account to retrieve your password if forgetting it again.
* If the title in the upper-left corner on Gallery is “CM Applock for ASUS”, please click the upper-right button and choose “Forgot password?” After entering the password of your Google account, you can reset your password to lock Gallery again.
Like this app? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating!
1. Improve classification of Scene albums.
2. System albums could be hided.
3. Bug fixed.
The ASUS Gallery is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.