Download Athanotify – prayer times for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Athanotify – prayer times for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Athanotify – prayer times on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Athanotify – prayer times for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Athanotify – prayer times on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Athanotify – prayer times on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Athanotify – prayer times for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Athanotify – prayer times on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Athanotify – prayer times and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Athanotify – prayer times for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Athanotify – prayer times on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Athanotify – prayer times and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Athanotify – prayer times and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Athanotify – prayer times
|App Name||Athanotify – prayer times|
|Update||April 10, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Athanotify – prayer times FAQs, Guide, and Features
Athanotify is Islamic prayer time and qibla direction, islamic hijri calendar application,Athanotify allows you to know Islamic daily prayer times and Qibla direction, in addition to a table prayer times weekly and monthly.
Athanotify display prayer times and the remaining time of the next prayer in beautiful and distinctive manner. And beautiful widgets.
– Display the time remaining for the next prayer.
– Qibla Compass direction.
– islamic hijri calendar.
– Silent mode to change automatically in time of prayer.
– silent mode for jumaa and tarawih prayers.
– Select the alarm tone between azan and takbir or system alert tone and Custom azan voices .
– Monthly table prayers times with the ability to display by month Hijri or Gregorian.
– Prayers Times Schedule weekly.
– Fajr, Suhoor and shuruq Alarm.
– Hijri date display with the ability to display the name or number month.
– Reminder on iqama time .
– Many azan voices available to download.
– azan windows pop-up on athan time .
– recomended fasting days reminder.
– flip the device to silent
– 5 different widgets to display all prayer time or next prayer time with remaining time , clock time , iqama time, hijri date .
Some improvements with new Android versions.
Many improvements Fixed some bugs
The Athanotify – prayer times is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.