Download Audio Converter for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Audio Converter for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Audio Converter on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Audio Converter for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Audio Converter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Audio Converter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Audio Converter for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Audio Converter on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Audio Converter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Audio Converter for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Audio Converter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Audio Converter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Audio Converter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Audio Converter|
|Update||October 24, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Audio Converter FAQs, Guide, and Features
Audio Converter is an easy-to-use app for Android to convert audio WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AAC, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, AIFF or RA file offline or online.
Audio Converter takes three simple steps to finish audio conversion. First click “Choose File” button to choose a audio file on your phone by file browser or click “Sound Picker” button to choose a auido file by default sound picker, then set target audio format and options you want to convert to. Optional options for target audio include audio bitrate and audio sample rate. At last click “Convert Now” button to start conversion. The conversion may take a few seconds to minutes depends on audio file size and CPU performance of your phone.
Audio Converter also supports video to audio conversion. For example, you can use this app to convert MKV, WMV, M4V, AVI, MOV, MPEG or MP4 video file to MP3 file.
Additionally, we provide free online audio conversion service which doesn’t occupy your phone CPU.
Added support for more audio formats.
Fixed bugs which may cause application crash.
The Audio Converter is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.