Download AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor
|App Name||AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor|
|Update||November 8, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing and editing app with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools.
View, create and edit DWG files on mobile devices – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
7 Day Trial: Enjoy unrestricted access to all premium drawing, drafting and editing tools.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to unlock all premium features for FREE.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast, and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references (xrefs). Extend your workflow across platforms, easily access data and DWGs from your desktop, web browser, and mobile device. You can even work offline without an internet connection, taking your CAD drawings with you in the field and beyond. Simplify your client meetings and construction site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors. Easy to use as a DWG editor and viewer, regardless of CAD software experience.
– View and edit DWG files from device storage, email, or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
– Create new CAD drawings on the fly
– CAD editor – Modify and mark-up AutoCAD drawings
– Import values from Leica DISTO
– Draw and edit shapes using object snap and keypad input
– Advanced technical drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
– Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
– Work offline and sync your changes once back online
– Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers
– Blocks- Move and duplicate existing blocks
– Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
– Safeguard drawings in your free Autodesk account or with your own external accounts
– Collaborate in real time and reduce mistakes and re-work
– Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
– Work seamlessly across platforms- from desktop to mobile and back to desktop
Upgrade to Premium or Ultimate to maintain access to all editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile subscriptions are available in the following options:
– Premium monthly for $4.99
– Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
– Ultimate annual for $99.99
– Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT desktop subscriptions
– Available free for Student Autodesk accounts
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected! Follow us on:
Thanks for using AutoCAD!
We are constantly making performance improvements and fixing little bugs, so we hope you
enjoy the latest version!
The AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.