Download AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in)
|App Name||AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in)|
|Update||March 15, 2018|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) FAQs, Guide, and Features
✭Requires Tasker or Locale to function✭
Please note: While this app still works with your Philips Hue bridge, and should keep doing so for the foreseeable future, it is no longer updated and maintained. Thanks for all the support over the years!
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do all of this with and much more with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue & LIFX Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
Autohue supports many actions, including:
💡 Alerts (blink)
💡 Color Loop
💡 Custom JSON
Note for Hue users: for Hue lights the app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a restriction in the Hue API.
In addition to sending commands you can also retrieve the state of the light bulbs or hue bridge. Use this to create even more powerful actions!
Next to Hue and LIFX this plugin should support any light bulb that is connected to a Philips Hue bridge (e.g. Osram & Ikea Trådfri). Feel free to contact me if you run into issues with these bulbs, as they are currently not officially supported.
– Improvements to how variables are shared with Tasker. Tasker will now know about the variables that a task exposes and thus they will be listed within the same action’s “variable select” popup.
– Minor bugfixes
The AutoHue (Tasker Plug-in) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.