Download Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Avia Weather – METAR & TAF for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Avia Weather – METAR & TAF and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Avia Weather – METAR & TAF
|App Name||Avia Weather – METAR & TAF|
|Developer||Remy Webservices UG|
|Update||June 6, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Avia Weather – METAR & TAF FAQs, Guide, and Features
The reliable and straightforward Aviation Weather app for Pilots and aerospace enthusiasts. The METAR-Reader decodes and presents the current METARs of more than 9500 Airports around the globe. Neither more nor less. A simple Color Coding allows a fast classification by VFR or IFR Conditions – as an option even by NATO Color State. Additionally the current TAF weather forecasts are retrieved and displayed clearly in a decoded form.
Runway crosswind components are automatically calculated based on the current METAR. A Widget which can be configured to display either decoded METAR or raw METAR / TAF is also available.
As a bonus the app offers access to NOTAM for the weather stations, which will be downloaded, in part decoded and which can individually be marked as read. This way you can easily keep track of new and relevant NOTAM.
New weather stations can be found worldwide by ICAO or IATA-Codes, airport name or city. They can be organized in user defined groups – e. g. for your most common routes or alternate airports. Additionally an auto-managed group always presents nearby weather stations.
For use during the night, there is a dark theme which can be activated either manually or automatically by the system (depending on your Android version).
NEW: Now using vector drawables throughout the app to improve display on high DPI devices.
Change / Bugfix: Workaround when updating the weather data (glitch at the data provider may have caused a 10 minute delay).
Change: Improved the algorithm to determine when to perform an automatic weather update.
Change: Update the UI only if there is new data available to reduce flickering.
Change: Improved Spanish and Czech translation.
Bugfix: Fixed bug which prevented scrolling in Detail Activity
The Avia Weather – METAR & TAF is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.