Download AwoX Smart CONTROL for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the AwoX Smart CONTROL for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the AwoX Smart CONTROL on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install AwoX Smart CONTROL for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the AwoX Smart CONTROL on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the AwoX Smart CONTROL on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install AwoX Smart CONTROL for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the AwoX Smart CONTROL on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the AwoX Smart CONTROL and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install AwoX Smart CONTROL for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the AwoX Smart CONTROL on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the AwoX Smart CONTROL and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the AwoX Smart CONTROL and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
AwoX Smart CONTROL
|App Name||AwoX Smart CONTROL|
|Update||October 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
AwoX Smart CONTROL FAQs, Guide, and Features
AwoX Smart CONTROL allows you to discover and remotely control your energy-saving AwoX SmartLIGHT and your AwoX SmartPLUG. Fine-tune mood lighting using pre-defined favorites or themes, with one or groups of light bulbs, and optimize your energy consumption.
Added scheduling support within rooms or groups
Added support of EGLO PLUG PLUS (Bluetooth Mesh and Wi-Fi). The EGLO PLUG PLUS allows to control your Mesh devices from outside using the Cloud and from your voice assistant (Amazon Alexa & Google Home)
Creation of a Cloud account has become mandatory since the introduction of Bluetooth Mesh lightbulbs onto the market.
Creating a cloud account enables users get their settings saved onto the Cloud, and to share preferences between users within a household.
Bluetooth Mesh security protocols require a unique connection per household so members of the same home can use Mesh lightbulbs on a network that is both private and secure; an essential function considering the large scale deployment of connected lighting on the market.
Account creation takes only a few seconds, and once authenticated in the app, the user does not need to re-enter his or her login and password.
Notice: in order to manage AwoX SmartLIGHTs, AromaLIGHTs and SmartPLUGs, your phone/tablet must be Bluetooth 4.0 compliant (SmartReady), and with Android 4.3+ installed. Else, you will be only able to detect and control the AwoX StriimLIGHTs BT Color.
Notice: Android 6.0+ users must accept location permission and activate location service in order to be able to discover Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
New Zigbee firmware 2.0.34 :
Improve behavior with Zigbee 3.0 gateways.
Improve Bluetooth connection with controllers.
The AwoX Smart CONTROL is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.