Download BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor
|App Name||BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor|
|Update||October 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor FAQs, Guide, and Features
You can evaluate your existing or old smartphones as baby camera & monitor. What you need to do is very simple;
– Install the application on both phones.
– On one of your device, start the application as baby camera.
– Start the application on your other device as monitor for parental control unit.
– Connect your two devices to the same wireless network or mobile network. If you don’t have a wireless access point or mobile network, activate the wireless network sharing feature (tathering) on one of your devices. Make sure second device is accessing to the first device.
Supported Connection Types:
WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G, 4.5G LTE, 5G, Tathering (Hotspot)
Video and Audio Monitoring:
You can watch your baby real time by taking the application to video mode.
Front/Back Camera Selection:
If your device has more than one camera module, you can select front or back camera you want to use from the parental control unit.
Smart Warning System:
An alarm will be issued when the device battery is low or the wireless network is disconnected.
Internet Quota Saving via WiFi:
You can save quota if both your devices work on wifi or tathering network.
Wireless Network Sharing (Tathering) Support:
Ability to pair devices by turning on a device’s wireless network sharing feature for those who do not have a wireless access point.
The BabyFree – Baby Camera & Monitor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.